BenefitsCheckUp helps thousands every day to find programs for people ages 55 and older that may pay for some of their costs of prescription drugs, health care, utilities, and other essential items or services.
A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging, the Eldercare Locator connects older Americans and their caregivers with sources of information on senior services. The service links those who need assistance with state and local area agencies on aging and community-based organizations that serve older adults.
The official United States government site for people with Medicare. For those with questions regarding the Medicare approved drug cards, please use the following links:
- Frequently asked questions about the new prescription drug benefit
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage: How to Join
- Things to think about when you compare plans
- Comparing Medicare prescription drug coverage
- Quick facts about Medicare’s new coverage for prescription drugs for people with limited income and resources
(These links require Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
The official United States government Medicaid site for consumers, with links to state-administered programs.
RxAssist provides qualified low-income individuals and families with access to generic versions of brand name medications.
The official Web site of the U.S. Social Security Administration.